What are Dentures?
Dentures are a removable appliance to replace missing teeth also called “false teeth”. A FULL denture is where we are replacing ALL teeth. A PARTIAL denture is where we replace some missing teeth.
Why might I need dentures?
If you are missing teeth, dentures can be very important. Dentures can help with chewing. Dentures also help with faces that have sunk in from not having any teeth. Dentures help you to pronounce words better too!
What are Overdentures?
Overdentures are removable dentures. The only difference is that you have one or two natural teeth that are shaped down to allow the denture to be supported by them.
Implant Overdentures have the same concept, with the exception of utilizing implants instead of natural teeth.
What are Immediate dentures (sometimes referred to as “Interim” dentures)?
Years and years ago, the technique for making dentures was much different than it is now. Dentists would have to extract all the teeth and wait for healing (6-8 months) and THEN make a denture that fit the healed tissue. In this day & age, we can make whats called an Immediate or Interim denture. An impression is taken prior to extractions and a denture is made for you. The day you come in for the surgery, we extract your teeth and immediately place this denture. This way, you don’t ever have to be without teeth. Now, by doing this, means that there will be a period of time where you will have to wear adhesives or come in for soft relines in order for the denture to fit. And eventually a new, better fitting denture will need to be made once healing is complete. The Immediate denture is NOT required, however, most patients do not want to walk around with no teeth.
- Expect to come in for several adjustments once you get a new partial or denture. White Wolf Dental provides these adjustments as a complimentary service for our dentures.
- Expect to clean your denture daily
- Most economical
- Quick results
- Difficult to eat
- Not like natural teeth
- Have a tendency to slip and fall
- Harder to talk with at first
- Takes time to adjust to it
Honest Up front pricing with our Denture bundled fees!
-Classic Implant Supported denture $1315 per arch-
-Locator Snap attachment $550 (typical need two for the lower and four for the upper)-
-Implant Body $1350 (typical need two for the lower and four for the upper)-
-Extractions $160 each simple or surgical-
- This is Cash or check price only. No discounts can be applied
- Offer is valid till July 30th 2019
- Bone grafting is additional
- Not all patients will be candidates
- Implant body price is for denture only and not crown or bridge work
- Extraction price is for bundle fee denture price only
- NPE exam required for photos, xrays, 3D scan $99
Included With Your Dentures:
Life Like root forms
|Over-denture Snap Warranty||